Location: Australia (Virtual)
We're looking for a Front-End/Web Developer to join our awesome team of geeks who speak business.
Working virtually, you'll be exposed to a variety of exciting projects and clients requiring someone with a flair for creativity and attention to detail. In return, you'll join an eclectic, fun and diverse team of people who care about creating solutions for our clients combined with the ultimate flexible working and myriad of professional development opportunities.
Here's the experience we're (ideally) looking for:
* Mid-Level Experience in PHP WordPress Development
* Experience in mobile responsive, cross browser compatible website development
* Experience with API's and Plugins
* Foundational understanding in principles of UX/UI
Whilst the following are not essential, they're HIGHLY desirable:
* Experience with working with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Account Engagement (Pardot) and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Experience building Lightning Web Components
* Experience in APEX Code
* Experience in technical SEO optimisation and using/understanding Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
We focus all of our energy on delivering great solutions for our customers. As a result we simply do not have the time to reply to every Salesforce Job application. If you don’t hear back from us for a while you can safely assume that we don’t have a requirement for someone with your skillset at this point in time. We keep a record of all of the applications we have received so if the situation changes we will contact you.
If we want to learn more about you we will reach out for a coffee or a hangouts call. Our interview process is relaxed and designed to give you the chance to show us how you will be a great addition to the team.
Oh, and if we do ask you to come for an interview? Don't wear a suit - it's not who we are. Jeans and t-shirt is fine.